ATTENTION: Ending date changed to April 3rd because i’m going out of the country!
Here’s another giveaway for ya’ll! I’ve grown out of My Chemical Romance, which is a shame but it also means I don’t wear any of my merch or read any of my old Kerrang. I figured someone else would be happier with these, so here you go!
As for t-shirts there are 4 of them. Note that they are all Girls Medium.
- I Destroy You Juniors. The only one still available in the olinestore. http://www.mychemicalromance.com/product/i-destroy-you-juniors
- Mama We All Go To Hell. Not in the onlinestore anymore!
- WANTED. Straight from their Spring-tour in Europe 2011. It has the tourdates on the back.
- Art Is The Weapon. Also from the spring-tour. It has My Chemical Romance written in small white text in the base of the neck on the back.
Hoodies! Also all in medium.
- RYB(lasters)-hoodie. Bought at the springtour. http://www.mychemicalromance.com/shop/product/ryblasters-hoodie
- Fallen Parade-hoodie. It’s supposed to look worn, well the print is! It has The Black Parade written on the left arm and the old MCR-logo on the chest.
Here are some stuff that you can read and put on your walls!
- Two issues of Kerrang. One came out in October 2010 and the other in February 2011.
- The book “This Band Will Save Your Life”. Bought at my local music-store. Contains a detailed biography of the band from 2001 to around 2007.
- Stickers from the Kerrang! Poster Special.
- MCR’s complete discography. Yep, all of ‘em.
- Life On The Murder Scene, with both the CDs and the DVD.
- MCR Young and Loaded. From the springtour.
- Famous Last Words. From the AcidEmbrace-webstore.
As for rules, here are some for you!
- You HAVE TO follow me. I will check.
- You can reblog as much as you want. But don’t spam, it’s annoying for everyone.
- No giveaway-blogs created for this especially.
- I will choose a winner with a random-generator online.
- Likes don’t count, as usual.
- I will ship internationally.
- A winner will be chosen on April 3rd.
Message me if you have any questions, and happy reblogging!